Thursday, May 15, 2008

So I'm exicted

for promm! It's tomorrow, gah I can't wait. I got my boyfriend the male version of a corsage. I can't spell what it really is. I got him one with a pink and white flower to match my dress and his suit. He got me a pretty one to but won't tell what it looks like so I will be totally surprised. I am leaving tomorrow at 4:30ish to get to his house with my dad driving behind me to take pictures at his house (meaning christophers) and yah. I'm soo pumped! Mind you that is not the only thing I'm way pumped for. My daddy is getting married on Saturday! YAY more feeling like I'm a princess... "I wish I were a princess" ahahah, well I'm going to be one this weekend! YAY anyways I miss Ashleyy! I wasn't at school today and I missed Ashley. I had no idea how to deal with my selff! I saw her eating lunch cause I came for 3rd only to present my ISU and I couldn't go see her. She's my girlfriend haha, and we have now sharred a new beginning, the word 'chubber' she has full parental rights, I just adopted rights. Man I can't wait till Tuesday, she's going to have a lot to talk about and I have a caca load of pictures to sharee. Gawd I love life right now. I hate it though cause I miss ashhole!

No comments: